目前在大家的身边到处都有金融,那样你会金融的英语句子吗,今天我们就给大伙看看金融英语,期望能帮助到大伙。
金融英语:提供托收项目
Chris Morris wants to cash a check his mother sent him for his birthday .He is talking to the collections clerk at the First National Bank.
克里斯莫里斯想兑换一张他妈妈为庆祝他的过生日寄来的支票,他正与第一国民银行的负责托收的员工谈话。
Morris:I wanted to cash this check from my mother ,but the teller told me to bring it here.
莫里斯:我想把我妈妈寄给我的这张支票兑现,出纳员让我把支票交到这里。
Clerk:Yes,sir.Thats an out-of-town personal check.We wouldnt be able to cash it for you until the proceeds are collected from the drawee bank.
员工:好的,先生。这是一张外地个人支票,要等到款项从票据付款行取回来将来,大家才可以为你的支票兑现。
M:Well,how do I cash it then ?
莫里斯:哦,那样我如何才能将这张支票兑现呢?
C:We will accept the endorsed check for collection and notify you as soon as its paid .
员工:大家会收到用于取款的已背书的支票。支票被支付后,大家立刻就会公告你。
Do you have any accounts with us ?
你在大家行里有帐户吗?
M:No,I dont have any bank accounts yet.Ive lived here only a few weeks.Im going to college here .
莫里斯:没,我还没任何银行帐户呢。我到这里才几个星期,我就要在这里上大学。
C:Well,if you will please endorse this check and show me some identification ,Ill prepare a collection receipt for you .
员工:噢,请你在这张支票背面签字,并让我看一下你的某种身份的证件,我为你筹备一张取款收据。
M:Do I have to pay for this ?
莫里斯:我需要为此付钱吗?
C:Yes,sir .We must charge a collection fee of $1.50 if you dont have an account with us.
员工:是的,先生。假如你在我行没帐户的话,你就需要支付1.5USD的取款费。
if youd like to open an account with the proceeds,there will be no charge.
假如你想用这笔汇款开立一个帐户,你你就不需要付钱了。
M:Yes,Id better do that.I need an account anyway,so I may as well open one here .
莫里斯:好的,我最好立一个帐户。无论怎么样我需要一个帐户为好。
C;Will you please go to the New Accounts counter to open your account while I fill out your receipt?
员工:请你到新开帐户柜台去开立你的帐户,同时,我在这里为你填写收据,怎么样?
M:Fine.Ill come back and get the receipt after I make arrangements to open an account .
莫里斯:好的,等我办理好开立帐戾的事情后,我就回来取收据。
Thanks very much for all your help.
很感谢你的帮忙。
金融英语:票据交换所
Bill Hobson is asking his banker about the local Clearing House Association in their city.
比尔霍布森正向他的银行从业者打听有关他们城里的地方票据交换所的状况。
Hobson:What is meant by the term Clearing House Association ?
霍布森:票据交换的意思是?
Banker:Its a voluntary association of the banks in the city which settles interbank debts .
员工:它是城市中各银行自愿结合的组织,用来清理银行之间互相欠款的问题。
During a business day we accept checks drawn on other banks and other banks accept checks drawn on us.
在营业期间,大家同意从其他银行开来的支票,而其他的银行也同意我的开出的支票,
We balance these interbank obligations through the clearing house .
大家通过票据交换所来平衡这类银行之间的债务。
H:What about the actual checks that you get which are drawn on other banks?
霍布森:你们同意从其他银行开出的支票的实质意义是什么呢?
B;Of course ,we must give these checks to drawee bank to collect the funds they owe us .
员工:当然,大家需要把这类支票交给票据付款行,并且收回他们欠大家的资金。
And they give us checks drawn ourselves to collect the funds we owe them .
同样,他们把大家开出的支票交还给大家,也收回大家欠他们的资金。
H:So the clearing house handles all this ?
员工:因此,票据交换所就是办理这类事情的。
B:Yes,they separate all the checks according to drawee bank ,
员工:是的,他们根据票据付款行区别开所有些支票,
add the total each bank owes and deduct that from the balance maintained at the clearing house .
把每一个银行对其他行的欠款额加总,再从各银行保留在标据交换所的余额中减去其欠款总额。
And ,of course,they add to the balance the amount each bank is owed.
当然,还要把其他银行对这个银行的欠款加到余额中去。
Then they deliver the actual checks to each drawee bank .
然后,票据交换所把这类实质的支票交给每一个标据付款行。
H:What about checks drawn on banks outside the city ?
霍布森:那样,从外地银行开出的支票又怎么样处置呢?
B:The clearing house sends those checks to the Federal Reserve Banks collection and clearing service .
员工:票据交换所把这类支票寄给联邦储蓄银行的托收和票据交换业务部门,
That operates just like a local clearing house ,but deals with out-of-town or out-of-state banks .
这个部门的业务与地方票据交换所的业务性质是一样的,但它是与处地或外州的银行进行业务往来。
So between the local and Federal Reserve clearing houses,checks drawn on any bank in the country can be easily processed .
因此,在地方和联邦票据交换所之间,国内任何银行开出的支票都能比较容易地得到处置。
金融英语:电汇
Paul Massey works for a French company in Tokyo .He is asking a Higashi Bank clerk about sending some money to his brother in Paris.
保罗马瑟在东京为一家法国公司办事,他正在身东银行的一位员工询问有关给他在巴黎的弟弟寄钱的事。
Massey:Id like to send some money to my brother in Paris .
马瑟:我想寄点钱给我在巴黎的弟弟,
Can I buy francs from you to send him ?
我可以从你们这里买些法郎再寄给他吗?
Clerk:Yes,of course .We can sell you a remittance check payable in francs and you can send that to him .
员工:当然可以。大家可以卖给你一张应以法郎支付的汇款支票,然后你就能寄给他了。
M:I would like to send it to him as soon as possible.Can I write the money to him ?
马瑟:我想尽快地把钱寄给他,我可以电汇这笔钱吗?
C:Yes ,we have a telegraphic transfer service for foreign remittances.We can make arrangements to send it by cable if you would like .
员工:大家有向海外汇款的电汇业务,假如你需要,大家可以替你电汇。
M:That would be fastest ,wouldnt it ?
马瑟:这是最快的方法,对吗?
C:Yes,either a regular or urgent cable would be faster than sending a check or a mail transfer from us to bank .
员工:是的,从大家这里到他的银行,无论是一般的或者是加急电汇都比寄支票或邮汇要快。
M:Do you charge extra for cable remittances?
马瑟:是不是电汇要收更多的成本?
C:Yes,sir .We would add the cosplayt of cable to our regular service charges .
员工:是的,先生。大家要把电汇成本加到大家正常的手续费上。
M:Well,he needs it right away ,so please cable it to his bank .
马瑟:可以的,我弟弟急切需要这笔钱,因此,请把这类钱电汇给他的银行,
I have the banks name and account number here.
我这里有那边银行的名字和帐户号码。
C;All right .Would you please fill out this remittance request and check the box that says bank transfer by cable?
员工:那好,请你填写汇款申请单,并标出经银行电汇,怎么样?
We will need your address and telephone number ,too.
另外还需要填上你的地址和电话号码。
M:Can you debit my savings account here for the amount ,including service and cable charges?
马瑟:你能否将我的汇款金额,包含手续费和电汇费在内的所有花费记入我这里的储蓄帐户的借方。
C:Yes,of course .Please sign this withdrawal slip and well charge this item to your account .
员工:当然可以,请在这张取款单上签名,大家将把这笔款项记到你的帐上。
有关文章:
1.关于银行业务情景对话
2.关于平时生活英语对话大全
3.关于平时购物英语对话甄选
4.平时实用英语对话:租房屋
5.处置银行业务的英语对话带翻译